We continue to add useful Payment and Settlement reference material to our website. Please keep it bookmarked:
- Our Document Library can be accessed here
- Our Interactive Payment Map can be accessed here.
- This section covers the work of the International Committee on Payments and Market Infrastructures which lay down the main principles of how systemically important market infrastructures should operate.
- One of the most important aspects of a payments system is that on the day of settlement, the payment becomes irrevocable. This section covers the topic of Settlement Finality and its relevance to Payments.
- Domestic and international payment routing is not as straightforward as may first be thought. This section covers the key aspects of how it works.
- The UK Payment Systems, their characteristics and current Participants.
- Useful Links to Payment Systems, Regulators, Trade Associations and Key Payment Projects.